Friday 20 March 2015

Call me childish, call me crazy but I love Disney fairytales. No matter how old I get, I connect with them instantly. Upon recently watching Cinderella trailer, I asked myself what is it that makes Disney so special? What is it that it still invests money in tales as old as time, when films like Batman & Interstellar (please excuse my limited knowledge about the sci-fi movies) are blowing everyone's minds away! What is so special about these fairytales? I love them not because they are simple to understand, I love them because they most simply tell you the most important lessons of life! 

Fairytales show me that there's a difference in having strength & having courage. While it requires strength to fight, it requires courage to trust. While it requires strength to rule, it requires courage to live. While it requires strength to get, it requires courage to give. It’s courage that helps one keep on believing in their dream no matter how impossible it seems right now.

On the surface it may seem Cinderella’s only dream was to have her prince. But if you see it differently, her dream was actually to live a life that freed her from the bondages around, a life where she could love without any conditions & a life that was more beautiful for her. And she kept on dreaming, kept on believing, until one day it all came true, MAGICALLY!!! J Isn’t that quite what you & I want? To be freed from the bondages & live a different life that we imagine, MAGICALLY?  

So this again brings me to this question how will magic happen in my life? And answer is simple! Just as Cinderella did I must believe in my dream & let that bring magic in my life.

Well, you may say that one must see the magic to believe in it, but the inherent truth is “you must believe in it, to see it.” We really know what we are here to create. And then we learn to dream. That dream then leads us to places where we belong, to do what we are meant to do here!  

So let’s dream each day and live that dream each moment until it all comes true MAGICALLY!!!


Believe, magic happens…..  

No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dreams that you wished, will come true

1 comment: